Friday, December 17, 2010

You know whaaaat? (this is duper late)

GUESS WHO IS OUT OF JAAAAAIIIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!

Ronnie Radke, that's whoooo!!!!:DDDDD

So I was on twitter and I saw Nasty's and he was like, "let everyone know that Ronnie is back." and I was like, "MOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMMMMM RONNIE IS OUT RONNIE IS OUT RONNIE IS OUTTTTT!!!!!!!!!"
and then my mom was like, "that's good, sweetie"

then i went to my phone, texted my friend faith and was like, "DUDE IT'S LIKE EARLY CHIRSTMAS!!! RONINE IS OUTTT! :DDDDDDD"

yeah, you can say i had this happy moment there. i was like "holy firetruck...craig is gonna get burned"

that kid...man...


check that out. GUARANTEE you will strongly dislike craig after that. plus, he has a septum piercing...something only zacky from a7x can pull off....yeahhh.

well, that's all for this post. sorry it's so short. new posts to come.

OH! and happy 2011:]

QUESTION: are you team ronnie or craig?

kay, byee<33

No comments:

Post a Comment