Thursday, October 28, 2010

me?

well, i felt like posting a blog thingy about me! you guys (if anyone actually does read this) knows that i am VERY SUPER DUPER random. and the purpose of my blog is to vent. i have about 7 or so drafts of things i never posted, some i might later, but right now, it's just sitting there. ANYWAY! on to me:]

name: lauren
^and that's all you'll ever know, unless you personally know me that it

favorite band:



yeah, that band right there. BLACK VEIL BRIDES. yummy in my tummy. oh, and there are ALL guys as of right now. the shortest one with the glasses, otherwise known as Sandra, left the band on sept. 4th. and now they have this dude name CC. so yeah, they are all MALES. MALEMALEMALE. 100%...as far as i know...




that band there be OLD Escape the Fate. another pure sexy band. except for max green (the one in the iron maiden shirt) and ronnie (the one in the red, looking 100% sexy) is no longer in the band. he has a band now called Falling In Reverse. he is also in prison, his set release date is DECEMBER 18th, 2010. though, knowing them, they're probably gonna push it back again. like they have the other 7968446 times. >.<

http://www.doc.nv.gov/notis/detail.php?offender_id=1023230

there is the info for ronnie's release date and shiznit. so go have funnnn



HEY MONDAY! i saw them at warpedddd. the...2nd best moment of that day. the first being, my first kiss with that amazing guy. go see "Love?" if you wanna know about that. SO! hey monday, uhm, well, jersey (the guy 3rd from the left) isn't in the band anymore :[ epic sad faceeee



MYCHEMICALROMANCE! another amazinggggg band. love themmmmm:] not much to say seeing as i ranted in a previous blog about them



OLIVER SCOTT SYKES! the singer/screamer/frontman/sexy person for the BRITISH, yes, british band Bring Me The Horizon. i technically heard them at warped. it was terrible cause i wanted to see both BMTH and hey monday. but they're times were exactly the same. and at the point of me getting tickets, was to see hey monday, so i sucked it up, tore myself away from my then boyfriend and went to see hey monday. only to hear him rant about how amazing BMTH was later >.> OKAY! the thing about oli is, yes, he is totally adorable and cute and hott, but that is NOT by i like BMTH. i like them for their songs. and their hardcore-ness. :P i don't like a band just cause the singer is good looking. that is a plus. just clearing that up right now.

what elseee about meee other than music?

firetruck, i dunno anything else. my life revolves around my ipod. and my friends. but i don't wanna go all -posts friends' pictures- on here, so i won't. that will remain a mystery

OH!



LA INK! my favorite showww! season finale next week :/



my other favorite show that is cancelled and no longer anywhere on tv, PUSHING DAISIES! i have loved this show since it came out way back in 2007. i have both seasons on dvd. legit. best.show.evar.

uhm...firetruck...

i dunno what else!

wellwellwell, you guys know the rest. and if you have questions, go to my formspring. it isssss: formspring.me/lghtnngthndrstn

QUESTION: what is your favorite show?

kay, byee<33

No comments:

Post a Comment