Saturday, October 23, 2010

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCEEEE:D

yay for MCR! :DDDDDD

sorry, happy moment

Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys, the fourth? studio album by my chem comes outttttt NOVEMBER 22ND! less than a month, guys. so pumped for this!

so, i mean, i knew about them when teenagers was all main stream and on the radio all the time, so like, what? 2007? i was like, in 7th grade so like 12 or so at the time and i was like, "dad, i like this song, can you get it for me?" meaning, can he buy it off itunes cause i was stupid and didn't know how to work itunes back then. and he was like, "no, it's too inappropriate" and i didn't think about it much after that.

THEN!

yearrrrs later, when i heard welcome to the black parade (the actual song, the album is called the black parade...there's a difference) i was like, "omfg, this band is good!" so i put a couple (and i mean like, all their popular songs) on my ipod.

then, when i quite sad, i put on i'm not okay, the ghost of you, and helena (the only songs i had off of three cheers for sweet revenge at the time) and it was like, help.

thennnnn, a few months back, i bought that live and the murder scene thingy off of itunes and learned EVERYTHING about the band.

like, about gee's drug and alcohol addiction. and about how 9/11 actually started the band.

story behind that? here it is:

well, gee was on a train or something in like wherever the twin towers were (i'm having a moment and can't remember) and saw the whole thing happen and was like, "holy firetruck" and went home, wrote skylines and turnstiles. called mikey, frankie, toro, and bob and was like, "dudes, let's start a band"

well, okay, actually, they had a different drummer, they didn't get bob until later, so they called olddrummerwhathisface. and then HAPPY BIRTHDAY MCR!

that's the story of mcr's amazing birth. so in an odd and twisted way, i both celebrate and mourn 9/11. cause my mom's friend also saw what happened (while he was on the phone with my mom too) but it also was the birth of one of the best bands ever. it's messed up, i know, but it's what i do.

whatttt else?

gee's drunk and alcohol addiction?

well, gee (gerard) started the band also to save his life, he knew that he couldn't do it on his own. and then when the fame started happening, he become addicted again (he stopped after the band formed) and this time it became serious. their band manager, i think his name was brian, was like, "dude, gee, you gotta stop or your gonna kill yourself" and then this dude named jerry had a REALLY long talk with gee about it and he stopped.

i didn't explain that very well. well, if you do wanna know about it, google it or something.

reason behind band name you might ask?

well, mikey and gee were working at borders i think and they took a book by some dude and in the back it said, "5 tales of chemical romance" and mikey was like, "hey, gee, let's put my in front of that. then it'll be my chemical romance. that will be a good band name" and that's how the band got it's name.

i also found this on deviantart:

"I am a Demolition Lover.
I am NEVER okay.
I was welcomed to the Black Parade.
I am young, and I don't care.
I am Disenchanted.
I am filled with unapologetic apathy.
I mourned Mikey's glasses and the death of Pansy.
I live Life on the Murder Scene.
I cried to The Ghost of You.
I cried to Famous Last Words.
I worried about Bob & his burn.
I helped Gee stay sober.
I have an obsession with Ray's hair.
I am not afraid to keep on living.
I crashed the cemetery gated.
I've brought you my bullets when you brought me your love.
I've given Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge.
I know what they do to guys like us in prison.
I've given 'em hell, and hung 'em high.
I've killed all my friends.
I gave you gallons of blood.
I've seen the Early Sunsets Over Monroeville.
Vampires can never hurt me.
I am DEAD!
And i will be buried in all my favorite colors. Black.
So shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye, and Sleep.
These are my Famous Last Words.
So, Thank You for the Venom, so long, and goodnight!
<3"

reasons behind those?

comment asking

most of them are songs, or parts of songs.

and, i am indeed all of those too:]

"We've fired the bullets, and felt the revenge.
We are lacking the romance.
We've faced the bullies, and we gave 'em hell,
Then hung 'em high.
We've marched down Cemetery Drive
& we are now prepared to march in The Black Parade.
No one loves us, so we don't love you,
and these are our Famous Last Words."

i found this one too


"Here's to the kids who were never okay,
who brought their bullets in return for your love.
To the kids who live life on the murder scene, seeking revenge on those who wronged them.
To the kids who lost their fear of falling,
who refuse to drink to show their support for Gerard's decision.
Here's to the kids who sign their name xoxo, firetruck sincerely.
The kids who love demolition style, who would end their days in a hail of bullets for thy lover. Here's to the kids who will spend their nights dreaming of what life would be like if they were G. F. R. B. or M. instead of partying with others.
Here's to the kids who play with action figures instead of doing homework.
Here's to the kids who mourned over the loss of Mikey's glasses,
here's to the kids who put bars and X's over their eyes to be just like their heroes.
Here's to the kids who scream firetruck you to anyone who starts shiznit with them.
Here's to the kids who believe they're vampires, just like the MCR boys.
Here's to the kids who were welcomed to the black parade.
Here's to the kids who are not afraid to keep on living or walk this world alone.
To the kids who could've been a better son.
Here's to the kids who raise their glasses high for tomorrow we die, and we all go to hell.
Here's to the kids who put sister to sleep, who set Ferris wheels ablaze.
To the kids who take pills that counteract the booze they drink.
Here's to the kids with poison and pills.
To the kids who Fire At Will.
Here's to the kids who loved pansy, and all its glory.
To the kids who cried at the sight of Robert Bryar burning on the set of FLW.
Here's to every soldier, vampire, and parader, to every Fan.
Here's to each and every one of you My Chemical Romance fans.
Your dedication is what makes the world go round."

tehe, this one is so amazing

oh! and gee and mikey are both OBSESSED with coffee. and gee smokes:[

anyways, if you're still reading this, you rock:]

longest note evar.

anyways, i'm gonna wrap it up soon

QUESTION: do you like MCR? if so, what's your favorite song(s)?

kay, byee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment